Garden Route: Port Elizabeth - Plettenburg Bay


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Plettenberg Bay
November 10th 2007
Published: November 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Flew from Lusaka to Port Elizabeth on Thursday - flight from Lusaka to Johannesburg was fine but missed our flight from Jo'burg to P.E as it was brought forwards and we were still on the flight from Lusaka. However, fortunately managed to get the next flight.
Now in Plettenburg Bay - arrived here earlier this afternoon after driving from Port Elizabeth where we stayed in a good backpackers' hostel in the old part of the town Thursday and Friday night (the owner picked us up from the airport, drove us around the town and collected us from the town whenever we wanted...and we only had to pay a minimal cost for the airport transport. He also arranged our car hire for us and took us to pick it up).
We've found a good campsite to stay in tonight, right next to the beach - having brought a tent all the way with us from the UK, we've been very keen to use it! Got quite a few busy days planned over the next week but looking forward to exploring more of the Garden Route.

Trying to add more photos, but having a bit of trouble putting them on at the moment - hopefully will get some more up before long.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb