Tuesday


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Cape Town
December 6th 2016
Published: December 8th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Well, none of us feeling too hot this morning but good going for us when first hangover of the holiday is nearly at end of holiday!!. Chockey went off to Paarl after breakfast and Veronica and I did a bit souvenir shopping. Fred did his best impersonation of a half shut knife. After a snooze in the afternoon (yes another one) we got ready to go out for a meal with Claudine and Francis. They came to us after work and had booked a table for 6pm at wine farm called Dieu Donne.

We started off on terrace for pre-dinner drinks - the views were stunning. We then went for a stroll after we ordered dinner to take in the views. We thought views from Mont Rochelle were good but this was absolutely beautiful- you would have to experience this for yourself to believe it. We then went for dinner in upstairs dining room and watched the sunset- just amazing.

We had another fine dining experience -food was lovely but getting to the stage where you think can I really eat anymore. Had a another good laugh with C&F but alas all good things must come to an end and goodbyes have to said. However, C&F hoping to be over in UK next April and have promised to pay a visit to Lochgelly.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb