Candlelit Dinner


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Cape Town
February 2nd 2008
Published: February 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hugo's HouseHugo's HouseHugo's House

House in Cape Town, very over the top and grand!
Got back yesterday after walking miles and miles up a long hill, and getting burnt on our heads! (I need to buy a hat, and I still haven't got any sunglasses!) We went out for dinner last night with Hugo and Giovanni. We went down to an italian restaurant called Bravo! We were driven there in luxury, we won't settle for any old car! Only a Porsche will do for us!

We were waiting for our pizzas to be brought to us, and the lights went out! ARRGGGHHHH!!! We therefore had our dinner in candlelight! It was quite nice actually. We talked about Mel's wedding, and how much fun it was afterwards, although all that I really remember from that is peoples outfits!

Last night we had a bit of trouble getting into the house, as all of the alarm and security systems are run off electricity, and of course there was no electricity. The houseman Jacob had to let us in, and we had to walk up the really steep driveway! (In Flip-flops!)

We had a bit of fun inthe dark, trying to get ready for bed! We only had one torch....

This morning we have been sunbathing on the sundeck above the pool, and playing with the crazy dog... He is really cute! Likes to throw his stick in the pool and then jump in and get it!

Going to have a relaxing day at the house today, which by the way, is huge! 5 stories, and it is really posh looking, like a hotel!

Will write another entry later hopefully, or maybe tomorrow.

BTW Steph, I have listened to Russel Brand twice since I have been here, and he is still as funny as ever.... Dancing cabaret monkies, look at their shapely thighs! LOL.
I might text you at some point, but I know your phone will be on, as it never gets turned off...

Okay, going now... BYE

PS. I know you didn't want to know Mum, but we have booked the shark diving for Monday, but it looks very safe, and it is a 7 man cage that we go in and also get to go and see the Cape Fur Seals! YAY!

Advertisement



2nd February 2008

Lucky old you!
Hello there girls....well what can I say..... typical Hugo. Huge house and a Porsche. Sounds as though you are having a great start to your trip and yes you're right I don't want to know when you are shark diving. Take care and missing you loads mum xxx
4th February 2008

Sharks have teeth!
Don't forget young lady that sharks have teeth.... well most of them! I can't wait to hear how your dive goes. Give them hell and make sure you send through loads of video. Love Dad xx .

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb