Wedding Day Part 2


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Sabi Sands
October 23rd 2010
Published: October 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

I insisted on sitting in the front of the land rover for the journey back down to Safari Lodge. No way was I clambouring into the back of the Puma with my long dress and heels!

Once back here more champagne was opened and we sat in the lounge area with Kim and Dane. All the guests were out on a drive and it felt that this beautiful impressive place was all ours. It was nice to just chill and relax.

Our dinner with in the wine cellar, and it had been decorated beautifully for the occasion. The meal was great, you couldn't fault it and PJ the Chef certainly delivered. We had 6 courses in all including scallops, Springbok and a chocolate dessert to die for.

When the others came back from the drive we were joined by Mark, Julie, Callum and Greg for a drink. All the gang back together! Luckily they didn't see anything too exciting in our absence or I would have been very p***ed off! The team were thoughtful enough to move the location of the diners slightly so they weren't all starring at us eating our special dinner!

Once we got back to the room we found that it had been decorated with rose petals, and that we had a gift from the Uluasaba team. It was a lovely gift (considering that they can't just hand out leopard cubs!)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0361s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb