Hen night and stag party


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Nelspruit
January 10th 2008
Published: February 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

The hen party had been arranged by Kerry's bridesmaids at the News Cafe in Nelspruit. Word had been put around and we all met there, some of us a bit late to wait for the stranded Jo'burg guests to arrive, but we all got there eventually.

The girls all had to dress up in their leopard print skirts and headbands and there were a few drinks sank. It was a really good evening and everyone enjoyed it.

The stag night was held at the Keg, and again the turnout was good. Dave doesn't remember too much about it after the first hour or so although he was assured that he had a really good time. At the end of the night we had arranged for taxis to take everyone back but not enough taxis turned up. After the first crowd had gone and no taxi returned, a police van was cruising past when it was waylaid by Aaron who offered an incentive for the officer to take them home, he accepted and so they were all bundled into the back and delivered safely back. I wonder, does this constitute bribing a police officer?

Everyone came back to where we were staying (except Dave who decided enough was enough and it was probably a good idea to go to bed) and we carried on the party for a bit longer, I think the last revellers hit the sack at about 4am.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0488s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb