hakuna matata!


Advertisement
Published: June 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

amazingly we managed to get onto a trip to kruger for the next morning for 2 nights and 3 days! amazing. so we got picked up at 5.30am and headed to the national park to do one of my all time top things to do before i die.. safari in africa! i was unbelievably excited! it took all day to drive up there, we stopped at a couple of places on the way.. a view point over the 4th (i think) largest cany... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 83, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




30th June 2009

WOW!
Hi hun, Sounds amazing!!! So can't wait to do a safari - it sounds like its everyting you would want it to be!
18th October 2009

Wonderful description
Your comments were very useful, I felt I could ask you couple of questions regarding our first upcoming March 10 trip to Kruger. My wife, I, and 15 old son will be there after spending 4-5 days in Chobe and Vic falls. Can we stay in one park e.g. Lower Sabie and be able to see different far away areas using their morning, evening, night drives or we will have to stay in different camp (Sukuza, Satara, etc.) everyday to explore different areas. Also, is it worth going for bush walks in addtion to drives. Most importantly, is it worth spending so much more money on Private concessions as compared to Rest camps. Any tips to make the best of the trip since there is not going to be much time for us to learn. Any recommendations on the camps where we should stay. Where should we rent a car from since we will be coming from JNB airport. Is game drive with guide is better or one or two of the drives can be done by us on our own? BTW: Which rest camp you stayed in and which part of the park did you see this amazing phenomena?

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb