GenJoy Travel 2010


Advertisement
Published: July 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hey Folks,
Getting ready to depart on GenJoy Travel Team trip to South Africa for the the delivery of all the wonderful donations and great feelings from the Beaver Lake MIddle school community adn beyond. Look forward to trying to keep you up to date with all our (mis)adventures and good times in South. No doubt each person on this year's travel team will find many special moments they would like to share. This year's team includes former students from BLMS: Carson Guard and Nick Buechel, three teachers from BLMS: Ellen Betzler, Jenna Velozo, Curtis Betzler and two GenJoy Board members: Barb Steeves and James Randle. Feel free to join in our trip and enjoy our exploits!
Aloha

Advertisement



5th July 2010

You all have safe trip. Looking forward to updates.
6th July 2010

bon voyage
Aloha to all of you... have an excellent trip... cannot wait to hear and see photos from all of your adventures... many hugs and mahalo to the SA people you will be spending time with.
28th July 2010

Good work. I hope you are having a wonderful trip and traveling well. All of you are in my heart.

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb