Durban Shopping Centres


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal » Durban
November 7th 2012
Published: November 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Durban is a shoppers paradise and offera many different shopping experiences. Offeres a variety of crafts and beadwork, spices and curry powder, latest clothes and fashion acceries. Gateway treatre of shopping at Umhlanga is the ultimate mall, with a world class range of shopping from chainstores to fashion boutiques and sports goods.La Lucia Mall is located in La Lucia Suburb just north of the city. It has an exlusive and relaxed atmosphere with local and international big brand stores and restaurants.

Musgrave Centre set centrally in the Durban's Berea is a classy, and has a cinema complex and on-site parking. The Pavilion Shopping centre located in Westville close to the N3 offeres widest selection of restaurants, shops, banking facilities, fashion outlets and entertainment areas. The Heritage Market in Hillcrest is set in magnificent rose gardens creatind a relaxed country atmosphere. Magic Markets best place to buy organic produce, fresh flowers and wondreful country atmosphere. Street shopping offer the mix of Eastern and African cultures that make Durban so Unique.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb