International Women's Day - and my WHY!


Advertisement
Africa » South Africa » Gauteng » Johannesburg
March 9th 2015
Published: March 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

And another beautiful, sunny morning in Johannesburg – hello, everyone! Today is a special day and one that is so near and dear to my heart. It is International Women’s Day and I am participating in the Global Mentoring Walk. What an honor. What a thrill – and, again, another activity so in alignment with my WHY! Let me share the story of how this came about – because I want my cli... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 44, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




9th March 2015

Following with Interest
Hi Pat: Really enjoying following along on your adventures. Sounds like you are having a great time, meeting great people and doing great work. Proud of you and of being one of your friends in your long list of great friends.
9th March 2015

Thank you, Lorraine!
I really am excited that you are following along, that we are connected again - and appreciate your kind words. Thank you. I also encourage you to reach out to Sandy Salle for any future travel needs you have - her work is not limited to Africa and she is incredible!!!!
9th March 2015

the chocolate...
I have to say my favorite part of the story is the chocolate. Everything you shared is about intentions. You set out to meet people and connect which lead to the entire event you've been taking part in, your mentees, meeting fellow Pacific Institute followers, the amazing group of women you are mentoring with and of course Oscar's intention to get you the best chocolate possible. Love it! Can't wait to talk when you get home.
9th March 2015

In the flow...
I love how you worked to allow another event to happen for you on your trip. And yes, the average of any of the 5 in that room would be amazing! Keep on keeping' on... isn't there a book in all of this adventure????
10th March 2015

Inspiring!
It was an absolute pleasure and honour to meet you Pat, and to be paired with you at the Mentorship Walk!! The knowledge and tips you shared with us on networking, asking for help, being specific about your ask, time management and wealth creation were excellent! I look forward to incorporating those tips and growing my business ventures! Enjoy your flight back home!

Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 73; dbt: 0.1247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb