broken sea shells


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Gauteng » Johannesburg
March 20th 2008
Published: March 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

okay, so yesterday, so i thought, was the hardest day of this whole trip. i knew it was coming some how tho, and everytime i prolonged my departure date from durbs would have made it even worse, and although i was no where ready to leave, it was time i did, cause the longer i stayed that harder it would have been to leave. after the time ive had here, i cant imagine being any where else in the world, and after this morning, i have even more reason to believe i neec to do what i want, and be where i want, i cant base my decisions in life on what i think would work out best for other people and yourself, you must just do it for yourself. the hardest part now about being in joburg for the next few days, is being alone. while everyone is out working and doing all of what they need to do this easter weekend. because all i would like now is to pop out to the bar and have a 10am double amarula on ice, or an eskom dinner by candle light. i dont know what else to say other than leaving durbs is the hardest thing. today is a very very crappy day. i cant say much else other than that. today really really sucks.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb