5..4..3..2..1..BUNGYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Eastern Cape » Storms River
January 15th 2008
Published: January 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

WooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!
So we finally did the big bungy, and it was amazing!!! (Chris you would have loved it!)

So it was kinda scary but not as scary as i thought it would be. I think you dont really have enough time to get scared. Its not scary untill you are standing with your toes over the edge about to jump and by this point they are already counting down from 5! So they get to 1 and you know you are going over the edge no matter what, so you figure that you might as well give it the biggest jump you can! Once over the edge, the fear hits you for a couple of seconds but then you just start to enjoy it! But it feels weird, not really as if you are falling. Feels almost as if your floating. Then you finish falling and start bouncing back up again and its so weird seeing everything up side down and moving around and you feel so disorientated! After its finished and your just hanging there, you cant really believe you just jumped off a bridge! They pull you back up and untie you and you feel such a rush that you just want to do it again!

Sooooooo awesome!! If you ever get the chance to do it, then do it!!

So now i have the t-shirt and the dvd of my jump so everyone can hear me scream! WooHoo!

Miss you all, see you soon!

😊 x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb