Cintsa


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Eastern Cape » Chintsa
December 11th 2008
Published: February 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Back to early morning surfing, beautiful clean waves...what a life. I am finally off the 7ft board and onto Craig's 6.6ft shortboard (glad to be rid of the tanker). Camping is still cool...but at Buccaneers they gave us a patch of land (down hill) in a forest on an ant hill. The first night was not comfortable but we moved the next day to a camping platform which was good. The board bags came in handy and we used those as mattresses. We did a lot of surfing and some canoeing (to keep paddle fit) and attempted to play volley ball, which for me was like slamming your hand in a door. Craig was fascinated with the horsonkys (as he called them), which is half horse half donkey ...very strange. The Aussies arrived in Cinsta and the Irish man (Allen) so once again they partied all night (always great entertainment). We took a shuttle into town where we met up with a family friend of Craig's (Tesa) and Craig took me to see his old Boarding School Selborne. It was a beautiful school and a flashback for Craig. We relaxed quite a lot in Cintsa but were eager to get to J-Bay. There was a comulsory one night stay in PE (just a place for a few hours kip).


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0281s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb