In Transit and Likely Out of Touch for Awhile


Advertisement
Rwanda's flag
Africa » Rwanda » Ville de Kigali » Kigali
March 23rd 2013
Published: July 8th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -1.95325, 30.0587

We will be behind on our blog for awhile. Sorry, our faithful readers! You will just have to be patient.

We volunteered for 2 weeks in Arusha,Tanzania then went on a 6-day safari to Tanangire, Ngorogoro, Serengeti and Manyara National Parks. We are now heading to Livingstone, Zambia for a 21-day G Adventure overland tour and will have little Internet access.

As you know, Jim spends many hours choosing and processing his photos and hasn't had much time lately to get that done. He took about 3000 photos on the safari so selecting his best ones will be a feat in itself. We will try to get our volunteering and safari blogs out but no promises; it may take up to 3 weeks.

Travel continues to treat us well and we are having fun in Africa!



Advertisement



22nd March 2013

3000 photos - OMG! But that's par for the course, as I understand, when you get the shots, Jim, gets. Spectacular!
22nd March 2013

Safe travels! You both look so relaxed in previous photos. Very joyous! Can't begin to imagine all the life learnings.
22nd March 2013

I continue to love your entries and photographs. We travelled in Africa in the mid 80's and Zanzibar was one of our favorite places. The Okavango Delta is spectacular and the best way to travel in Africa is overland. I was in Capetown la
st August visiting Alec, who was studying there. (I used to live and work in Swaziland in the late 70's.) Enjoying your trip vicariously!!
22nd March 2013

Donna and JimWe will be thinking about you. Enjoy soak it all in, you are TRULY living LIFE.Happy TravelsLove Sue xo
24th March 2013

Whether we hear from you or not, we're thinking of you and trusting the universe is treating you with kindness. Like everyone else, I'll look forward to hearing about your experiences.

Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 10; qc: 55; dbt: 0.1058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb