Bouznika Plage


Advertisement
Morocco's flag
Africa » Morocco
October 11th 2022
Published: October 13th 2022
Edit Blog Post

The morning started out overcast and cool. We both slept in a bit, and then got a slow start to the day, doing some reading. Mid-afternoon, it looked like the weather was going to clear, so we took a walk to the beach.
The beach is around a 20 min walk away. As the weather wasn't ideal, we had it to ourselves at first. Lots of big homes along it.
Before long, we were joined by one dog, who was very friendly. Shortly after, a second one came. They ended up following along almost our entire walk.
The beach is pretty long, so we walked quite awhile before deciding to turn around. By then, the clouds had blown over and the sun was out, so Monica decided to go in for a swim (too cold for me). Then we walked through the little area that has a few restaurants, but most were still closed.
On the way back, we walked through a few beautiful neighbourhoods, part of a golf club gated community. Then we cut back to the main road, picked up a few things at the shop, and headed back to our place.
We decided the evening was going to be a research/trip planning night. We decided on our route and how long we'd spend on each stop, after our 2nd house swap, which starts on Sat. I worked on finding us another house swap, for the south of Portugal, and Monica worked on lining up Airbnbs for the nights in between.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0189s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb