Lake, Footie and Cross Dressing


Advertisement
Malawi's flag
Africa » Malawi » Lake Malawi » Kandi Beach
October 4th 2005
Published: October 5th 2005
Edit Blog Post

After an eventful journey of being stopped by Malawi police to search the truck and a stop at a rubber plantation were the workers had the biggest balls we’ve seen and a very scenic drive we arrived at Kande Beach campsite, what a gem! Straight into the lake for a swim and snorkel, even Charmaine braved the water and got right into snorkelling. The lake is just teaming with fish (Cichlids don’t you know?).
Darren, Lloyd and Koen decided it would be fun to play the locals in a little 5-a-side, the final score was 3 all but playing in the heat and sand is definitely not fun aginst the locals who are used to it and hence run rings around you.
A quick shower and its on with the glad rags for a fabulously glamorous cross dressing bash, Charmaine was a hunter/adventurer and Darren was a very convincing lady, honestly. Sadly our evening of proposed debauchery and vodka jellies was cut short when we both decided to throw a wobbler, throw-up (nearly, thankyou domperidone) and go to bed. Not one vodka jelly eaten!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 7; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb