YHA Kenya Travel 9 Days Wildlife Adventure Safari in Kenya Masai Mara, Naivasha, Nakuru And Amboseli.


Advertisement
Kenya's flag
Africa » Kenya
February 14th 2020
Published: February 14th 2020
Edit Blog Post

9 Days Wildlife Adventure Safari in Kenya Masai Mara, Naivasha, Nakuru And Amboseli.

OVERVIEW

Wildlife Kenya Adventure Safaris.

Experience unique African wilderness and the best wildlife safari experience with YHA Kenya Travel Tours and Safaris. This safari highlights the most visited national parks and game reserves in Kenya, where you will visit the Masai Mara National Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo West And Tsavo East National Parks. Enjoy the scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills, get to see a great variety of birdlife, and experience the amazing game viewing during the safari. Join this trip and enjoy the adventure!



Key information

*Starting point and ending point: Nairobi or Mombasa

*Park fees are included.

Highlights

* exciting game drives

*Transport in a tourist safari van with a roof hatch

*Spot the Big 5, hippos, antelopes, crocodiles, many more and various birds

*Explore Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Amboseli National Park, Tsavo East & West National Parks.

*Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner

*8 nights' accommodation

*Airport transfers

Accommodation

During the safari, you will stay in different accommodations. You will stay in a camp/lodge in Masai Mara, budget hotel/ lodge in Nakuru, budget hotel/camp / Lodge in Naivasha, in a camp / Lodge in Amboseli National Park, and Camp/lodge in both Tsavo West and East. The rooms are based on two persons sharing a double room or tent. Rooms with private bathroom will be provided if it is possible. Single rooms are available at an additional cost, but not guaranteed.

Tour Program

Day 1: Nairobi - Masai Mara

You will be picked up from your hotel at 8 a.m., and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve via the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. You will continue to Narok Town for lunch. On arrival, you will then proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver guide. Dinner and overnight at the camp / Lodge.

Meal Plan { Lunch & Dinner}



Day 2: Masai Mara

After breakfast, you will proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network, which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the camp / Lodge.

Meal Plan {Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner}



Day 3: Masai Mara - Nakuru

You will have an early morning, pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, you will depart the Mara region for Nakuru, have a lunch en-route with scenic views of Mount Longonot and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel / Lodge.

Meal Plan {Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner}



Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha

After breakfast, you will proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingoes. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino, while species like cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. You will then drive to Naivasha. Dinner and overnight at a budget hotel / Lodge.

Meal Plan {Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner}



Day 5: Naivasha - Amboseli National Park

After breakfast, have a nature walk in the Hell's Gate National Park. You will then have a lunch and drive to Amboseli National Park. If time permits, you will have an evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at a camp / Lodge.



Meal Plan {Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner}

Day 6: Amboseli National Park

You will have a full day of game drive in this park, which contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. A variety of plains game, antelopes, and birds can also be seen and Mount Kilimanjaro’s peak too if weather conditions permit. You will enjoy your lunch afterwards and return to overnight at the camp / Lodge.

Meal Plan {Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner}

Day 7: Explore Amboseli -Tsavo West National Park: (100km: 2 Hrs)

Early morning game viewing drives at the Amboseli with great chances of the morning Mount Kilimanjaro views.

We shall proceed to the Tsavo West National park with game viewing drives en-route.

Afternoon game viewing drives with a visit to the rhino sanctuary.

You shall spot elephant, giraffe and other game on your game drives.

The Tsavo west national park's terrain is hilly and the scenery is dramatic making the sense of adventure more pronounced.

Overnight at lodge or tented camp.

Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

What you may see at Tsavo West National Park.

Leopard, Mongoose, wild dogs , Elephant, Giraffe, Lion, crocodile, Hyrax, Dik-dik, Noctunal porcupine, Mzima springs and underwater hippo and fish, prolific birdlife features 600 species.

Day 8: Explore Tsavo West -Tsavo East National Park

Game viewing drives at the Tsavo West with a visit to the Mzima springs.

Proceed to Tsavo east national park with game spotting and scenery viewing en -route.

Overnight at safari lodge or tented camp.

Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.

What you may see at Tsavo East National park

Vast herds of dust-red elephant, Rhino, Buffalo, Lion Leopard, Pods of hippo, Waterbucks, Lesser Kudu, Gerenuk and Hirola.

Day 9: Exit Tsavo East National Park- Drive to Nairobi or Kenya Coast Mombasa.

Your last day of safari !

Early morning game viewing drives at the Tsavo East national park.

Later return to Nairobi or proceed to the Kenya coast Mombasa beach resorts as you end your adventure with sweet memories.

Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch

Price Guide Per Person

Budget Option USD 1,305 Per Person

Semi Luxury Option/ Mid range USD 2,950

Luxury Option USD 5,850

NB

Children 3 yrs below Free

12 yrs below 50%!a(MISSING)dult rate

14 below 75 adult rate

15 yrs above full adult rate

What's included.

* game drives

*A nature walk in the Hell's Gate National Park

*All park entrance fees

*Hot air balloon Safari Flight/certificate if you take this option

*Transport in a tourist safari van with a roof hatch

*Services of our professional driver guide

*Statutory taxes

*8 nights' accommodation

*Daily meals as per itinerary

* One Liter Daily Drinking bottled Water.

What's not included

*Alcoholic and soft drinks

*Boat ride in Naivasha

*Items of personal nature

*Personal insurance

*Tips for guides and porterage

*Visit to Masai village

*Laundry Services at camp

*Telephone

* Last night Nairobi or Mombasa Accommodation

*Anything not highlighted

WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU.

Camera, Binoculars, Hat, sunglasses, flash light, warm clothes for evening weather.

Contact And Connect With Us.

YHA-Kenya Travel Tours And Safaris.

Call us now or Enquire by Email: info@yhakenyatraveltoursandsafaris.com

booking@yhakenyatraveltoursandsafaris.com

travel@yhakenyatraveltoursandsafaris.com

mgichohi@aol.com

Call Us/ What’sapp +254722655321 +254713713831

Facebook Like: https://web.facebook.com/yhakenyatravel/

Website: http://yhakenyatraveltoursandsafaris.emyspot.com/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1115s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb