Change of Plans


Advertisement
Ethiopia's flag
Africa » Ethiopia » Addis Ababa Region » Addis Ababa
April 17th 2007
Published: April 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Ok! I've decided last night to skip harar so that i'll have more time in Uganda.. the fact that somebody gave his ugandan guide book to me helped a little towards this decision..

wanted to leave this morning.. but was not prepared mentally.. so decided to stay one more day in addis.. man.. really stayed here for 4 nights.. no plans today.. maybe just hit some internet time.. and catch up on the updates.,. possibly 4-5days of blackout days to come..

and i've confirmed going to dubai for the training.. leaving nairobi on the 5 may.. and going back to nairobbery on 12 may.. there was an overland truck tour that leaves on 13th may to capetown (arrive 23 june).. excellent for my timing.. but they just emailed me that they are full.. shit.. so will do some research today for overland truck tours.. and buy the air tickets.. flying emirates.. yay.. finally get a chance to try them.. hopefully can get an overland truck tour that will work..

so.. it looks like 2 days to border.. another 2-3 days to nairobi.. so in 5 days i should arrive..

Advertisement



17th April 2007

Last King of Scotland...
Last King of Scotland, anyone?
17th April 2007

check the first class ....
pay a bit more, maybe still got seat :-)
17th April 2007

Actually..
I now have the book 'last king of scotland".. comes with the ugandan guide.. haha.. good readin material for my nights in the journey!

Tot: 0.182s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 81; dbt: 0.1298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb