B2 Travel Blog 2


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt » Middle Egypt » Heliopolis
September 27th 2013
Published: September 30th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What Kind of sports where held in Egypt?

Many of today's sports where practiced in Ancient Egypt along time ago. They sill do these sports to day which is weightlifting, long jumps, shooting, and lots of sports that deal with some type of ball. In some of the ancient tombs of there kings where portraits of all type of sports including boxing. Its surprising that these people actually did these type of sports and they are ancient. So in a way they where kind of a lead way to today's sports.

This shows us that people from the pass are not all that different then we tend to think because of the lack of technology. these people played sports such as boxing. Who would have thought that a ancient civilization would play boxing its amazing. They did so many things in common with what we do today but with out technology. It makes we wonder would they like today's civilization with all of the technology or would they rather living the way they lived at first.So those where the sports held in Egypt which are extremely like the presents sports.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb