Is it sold or not?????


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt » Lower Egypt » Cairo
June 8th 2009
Published: June 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Cairo to Ain Sukhna

This is where we are going to the beach at the Red Sea. You can see the big ships coming through the Suez Canal.

003003003

All done with shopping at the Bedouin Market. He can close shop for the month now.
Today was pretty much ordinary and boring. Sorry to disappoint. For those of you who have been here, the Bedouin Market was our main stop and you know how time consuming that is, not to mention DUSTY! Got your copper coffeepot, Maria, and a copper tray for myself. Tons of cushion covers and scarves. We had lunch at La Rosa, tomato soup this time…yumm. Carol tagged along too. Then a visit to the secret shop for more scarves. Oh we did go to Razmataz after coffee and bought a chandelier to hang over my new table even though the floor model was sold. They could make one for me and deliver on June 19, but with some savvy speaking by Tracy, they will let me take the "sold" one hanging on June 16 to go in my shipment and hang the new one in the shop. Hummmm, I thought it was sold? I did not ask “why” for fear of being slapped again. That’s all…off to the beach tomorrow!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

006006
006

Deja vous...I got the same sensation as walking through the crevice to the entrance to Petra, Jordan
007007
007

We can now be Geisha...caused a car accident while taking this photo by distracting a passing driver! This is the signage to the secret shop, see no name, the starfish becons bored ex-pat wives.


8th June 2009

hhmmm very interesting
at least i know what my wife gets up to all day. beats the home detention ankle bracelet she wears
9th June 2009

Dont tell Paul
Melissa....please...please...please...dont write about all the egyptain crap I have bought and smuggled into our house without Paul noticing!!!
16th June 2009

Silly Egyptians
Did ya'll really cause a car crash while posing in front of that secret shop? I don't doubt it...because ya'll are so hot...and those egyptian men are so silly, or maybe stupid is a better description!

Tot: 0.253s; Tpl: 0.042s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1816s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb