Selah


Advertisement
Egypt's flag
Africa » Egypt » Lower Egypt » Cairo
December 22nd 2007
Published: December 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all well and enjoying your first day true day of Christmas vacation. I know I enjoyed mine. Liz and I got up around 9 today and had a very relaxing day since we did both Giza and the Egyptian Museum yesterday. We went down to old Cairo and saw several churches that were built on an old Roman city/fort called Babylon. From there we walked around Cairo and found Liz a McDonalds because she tries to eat at one in every country we visit. We enjoyed the rest of the day just walking around town and looking at the Nile watching the Fellucas sail around. It was a great day we took just to relax because we have been walking or travelling every day to see or do something amazing. Soon we will head off to our Nile cruise to have some great food and entertainment. We will travel tomorrow back to Israel and see the Rosenbaums one last night and day before we begin our journey home with a stop in insanely expensive Paris. 1 ticket from the airport in Paris to city: 7 Euros. 1 ticket anywhere on Cairo Metro: 1 Egyptian pound= .2 American dollars. 11 hour flight and getting home for Christmas dinner: Priceless. Love you all.

.....nick

Advertisement



22nd December 2007

Amazing
No, both you and Liz are priceless...God Bless you both on your travels home Again Be safe..LUV, Little Bits Mom

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0741s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb