Hi everybody I come from a group support people who want to capture photos professionally. Can anybody tell me what difficulties, barrier prevent you from amazing picture? . Having the greatest shots is dream of any photography enthusiasts and I would like to support them as much as possible. Thank you !
I'm nowhere near professional (yet) but for me the barriers to taking great photographs, in no particular order, are:
- The general level of fitness required to carry a DSLR, several lenses and filters up mountains and on multi-day hikes to catch the best landscapes.
- Accepting the limits of the kit I have... E.g. As a traveller I consciously decided not to bring a tripod, but that constrains some of the shots I can take.
- Being able to do the research needed to truly understand a place when I don't have regular access to the internet.
- As a traveller constantly passing through places I have to accept the lighting and weather conditions available to me in the few hours I'm there.
- The constant drive to capture the perfect image can make me too impatient to stop and really appreciate what is there.
- The technology to store, back-up, retrieve, select, edit and post photos using just an iPad and SD card is very under-developed.
- Keeping my kit clean and working as I take it through a range of terrain and weather.
Hope that helps... Do contact me directly through my blog if you'd like me to elaborate.