We organise internships and volunteer work for everyone who's interested. We'll help you with everything, from accommodation to transport and fun activities
I see that there are people here, who are looking for internships and voluntary work. We are an international
student organisation based in Cape Town, South Africa. We organise internships and voluntary work for
anyone who's interested. We've got some new voluntary programs, have a look below:
- Sport coach at different schools in Cape Town and with different sport activities. From Soccer to
volleyball and dancing everything is possible.
- Helping kids to improve their writing and reading. Cause the literacy rate in South Africa is really
low, you can make a difference to help them.
- Help out teachers or help out at a creche with lovely and active kids.
- Help at a hospice for HIV/AIDS patients (children)
- Conservation of sea life (zeehonden, haaien, pinguïns, dolfijnen) in the Cape Town area. You can
also help out on the shark-cage-diving boot and with a lot of researches.
If you are interested, you can email me:<snip> and I'll send you some more information.
We will arrange accommodation for you and help out with all visa requirements. We'll pick you up from
the airport and take you to your first day. For more information, check: http://www.magister.co.za
Hi, my name is Ross Galloway and i am a second year Geogrpahy student and the University of Leicester. For my dissertation topic this summer i am hoping to look at the role that Sport plays in th underprivilaged communities of Cape Town. I am very able in both football and Cricket and am happy to work with children. Is there any chance you could give me any further information on doing some volunteer work this summer?