Day 4 in Uruguay


Advertisement
Published: January 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So we have been here for 4 days now. It is much slower, much more simple and more relaxed than Buenos Aires. For the most part, you only go to the beach, eat and drink and hang out with some funny people. Thre isnt as much of a city to visit. We went to the football Museum and learned how Uruguay won the first ever world cup and about how in 2000, the President of Uruguay called on the U.S. to legallized cocaine so that the black market would go away in this country. Of course, that was not given a response from the U.S. government.

We cant upload pictures here because the laptop we got doesnt connect to ther network at all. We are using the house computer and cant upload pictures on it. When we get to our next location, I will upload some last picturs from Buenos Aires and the first few days from.

OH, In other news,I dropped out of school. Jenn is still going but I found it boring, not useful and semi costly. Now I spend more time chilling.... ANy way, Uruguay is pretty chill with little adventure but maybe that will change. Another update soon. peace!

Advertisement



17th January 2009

hey, hablo espanol or not. hope your trip has picked up a bit. It is freaking cold here, -5 degrees. burrrr. Miss you. yo momma
17th January 2009

hi jp! we are enjoying following you along on your journey..the pics you posted look awesome! hope you're having fun...can't wait for the next update and more pics and videos. have fun and enjoy the time you have there...it will be over before you know it! miss ya bro!
20th January 2009

ohmygoodness
You're a spanish school drop out! Are you learning any Spanish then?
23rd January 2009

just like i learn everything...
on the street!
23rd January 2009

thanks guys! i am pretty disappointed with this blog site for pictures and would use a different site again but we have so many good pictures... once we get back, we will put them all on a web site.
23rd January 2009

si, hablo espanol... un pacto
oh we are still speaking is constantly... we just aren't writing it or anything! miss you momma!

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb