Travelling


Advertisement
Published: August 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,
We have now left the luxery of the 5 star hotel in Argentina and joined our tour which will take us up to Rio. Together with 15 others we will be travelling in coaches, ferries, buses etc etc and staying in 'simple' hotels. Great.
Has not been too bad so far, we got the ferry to Colonia, a cute little town in Uruguay where we stayed in a Pasada with a big log fire (has been very cold - susan am using the jacket a lot!). We then got the coach to Montevideo the capital which is much warmer and has lots of beaches. Tomorrow we are travelling to Salto which is the thermal spa town and then onto the Iguazza falls.
Rich is amusing all the 18 year olds on our trip with his ´funny´ jokes, and pretending he is also 18. We are all worried about A-level results coming out whilst on the tour, we don´t like to mention that we got ours 10 years ago.
The food is great here, though all meat have not seen a piece of fruit or vegtable the whole time.
Hope the weather has sorted itself out at home and those in Glos have water back.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb