Photos from Peru - Part 3


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru
November 20th 2009
Published: July 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post


Hi all

Happy weekends all! Hurrah!

Its been a lazy day in Huanchaco- staying in a gorgous place right on the beach. http://www.hostalnaylamp.com/enter.html Was up late last night drinking rum and playing poker but plans to whip out the bikini and enjoy the dulcit swash of the Pacific Ocean lapping at the shore have been thwarted due to inclement skies, so believe it or not, I have uploaded the latest pics for you.

Cant quite believe i have caught up with myself...am giving myslf a HUGE pat on the back and three cheers for the internet eh?! In fact, there are pics here that were taken only 30 mins ago...the tortoise eating prickly pear leaves. I havnt even got blog that up to date!

You'll be pleased to hear that all traces of Peruvian swine flu have now left me though i still sound marginally like Mariella Fostrup which im discovering is not necessarily a bad thing - even in Spanish!

Enjoy.

Peru - Part 3 http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=171385&id=691995235&l=77ed6a077d

and i realised I posted the wrong link on the blog to my machu Picchu pis so here again if you fancy a squizz...

Peru - Part 2 - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=170860&id=691995235&l=b4bafbf768

Off shortly to try and cook for 13 people - tonight on the camping menu is chicken in a parsley and white wine sauce served with quinoa and fresh vegetables. God help them - most of th group are horizontal with the squirts at the moment so lets hope i dontgive them salmonella poisoning as well!

Han x


Advertisement



Tot: 0.441s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0727s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb