A Quick Travel Guide on South America (Peru, Bolivia): What is the Best Time to Visit?


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru
April 17th 2021
Published: April 17th 2021
Edit Blog Post



Bolivia is known to be one of the most popular and South America’s lesser-visited destinations. This place is hiding in itself some colorful and yet intriguing cultural blends of languages, religions, and different festivals. It has its colonization with the Spanish which is visible in the white-washed buildings and extra ornate churches.

What are the Top 3 Best Attractions to Visit in Peru?

To make your Peru trip extra memorable and special, we are here for you with the list of top 3 famous attractions which you should never miss visiting in Peru. Let’s have a look below:

Huacachina

This is a charming and quaint town of Peru which is all surrounded by the beauty of natural oasis as well as dunes that are towering on all sides. This somehow gives the whole town a charming beholds attraction. Huacachina has always remained one of the favorite places for the Peru elites. Don’t forget to experience the buggy dunes on dunes or do the sandboarding.

Inca Trail

This road to Machu Picchu will take you into heaven which has always remained the favorite destination among adventure lovers. If you are fond of hiking trails, you should not be missing to visit this place once. Inca Trail hence runs 42kms across to the Andes Mountains, which is connecting the town of the Aguas Calientes as well as Machu Picchu. On your travel, you will be experiencing the beauty of deep woods and the Inca ruins. High attitudes have been the main attraction of this destination.

Machu Picchu

Next, we have Machu Picchu which is a twin place in Peru. You should be heading to the Cusco and take the medium of the train so have the breath-taking view of this place early morning. It has a history which is so intriguing but it has the environment and view which will make you fall in love with this beauty.

When is the best time to visit Bolivia?

Now let’s talk about what is the best time of the year when you should be visiting Bolivia! Well, the best time is all depending on the destination of Bolivia you are about to visit. It is all due to the pleasant climate of the place which forces you to visit it throughout the whole year at any time.

If you want to visit the highland areas, you can visit them between April till October. As it is the colder winter period, therefore, the weather will be normally dry. But in this period, you will expect a variety of sunshine and blue skies which explains the separate beauty of this destination. The temperature is normally 59°F.

Hence, the months of April, May, and October are the best months which you should choose for visiting this destination. In April, you will expect some rainfall after which lush and green fields are quite a beauty to watch. October will let you experience spring on the horizon and will temperature will often increase.

In November and March, you will probably face some disruption on roads which makes the road travel a little hassle for the visitors. July and August months are the busiest of all in which you will experience sunny and dry weather and a drop in temperature during nighttime.



Importance of Alpacas and its Fine Wool for Bolivia and Peru

Alpaca wool is known to be the form of wool that is all derived from fibers that grow out naturally on alpacas. These mammals are camelids because they belong to the family of camels. Alpacas are native to South America. This is a four-legged animal that is accessible in two breeds. This includes the Huacaya alpaca as well as the Suri alpaca.

Wool which is derived from the alpacas is either light or heavy which is all depending on how it has been spun. It can be ideal for various garments. In comparison with sheep wool, alpaca wool is hence known to be softer, and it is equally durable. Plus it is water-resistant, and it is quite a lot hard to set it on fire. It is popular for its soft nature which makes it popular in the garment industry.
The alpaca fiber is a valuable raw material for improving the income of the indigenous population.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.581s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb