Lima


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Barranco
September 4th 2009
Published: September 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hey all.. today we finally started to get into the swing of things time wise. Been a bit screwed up with how things were in B.A with their eating dinner at 10-11pm and not going out until about 2am but we seen to be ok now. Went through miraflores and then Barranco today, it was all pretty good. Having a chat to the travel lady at the hostel tomorrow to sort out our buses and hostels as we travel down the coast to puno so that should be all good. the hostel at the moment has a large bar, fooseball, pool, table tennis and a projector. We havent met as many people here as we did in buenos aires so i think we are all missing the friends we made down there but we will see some of them when we go back on our way home and we are still in contact with them all. Its a little bit more expensive here but not by too much and we managed to live under budget in buenos aires even with our excessive partying with everyone. We tried our first pisco sours today and are now on a mission to bring back as many bottles as we can. One glass makes it feel like you´ve had about 6 beers so its pretty potent stuff. So at the moment we are all having a great time and meeting lots of cool people from all over the world which is really great. And no we didnt go to a bocca game, we found out that it was cancelled............. ah boo.

Advertisement



4th September 2009

Peru more expensive?????
Dude, if you think Peru is more expensive you are probably getting ripped off again. Haggle!!!!! Bring back Pisco for me!!! Love you xx

Tot: 0.182s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb