Pisac Yesterday


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Pisac
November 17th 2009
Published: November 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, Ve here again.
Yesterday we went to the market in Pisac and bought a whole bunch of stuff. We (mainly I) ate a whole bunch of empanadas and deserts. We took the bus for the first time and it made me really nauseous. The roads were really bumpy and it seemed as though there was a speed bump everyone 1/2 a km. They weren´t your typical speedbumps as it felt like we ran over some form of massive wildlife.
We are still getting by with minimal Spanish but sometimes we really don´t have much of a choice as the locales will beginning asking paragraph-long questions. We usually look at one another hoping that one of us would have recognized a verb and then we say NO ENTIENDO.
Overall things are going pretty well. The scenery is amazing and Nat is feeling a bit better but is still sleeping a lot. I usually go for walks by myself or hang out in the commons area. I also play with the dogs.
Here are a bunch of pics from our day at Pisac and random pics of us in the area.
Take care and hopefully Nat will write the next blog.
Hasta luego
Ve y Nat


Additional photos below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



17th November 2009

Great pics!
The pics are beautiful, I wish I was there instead of writing countless papers and putting together presentations. Nat, I hope you are feeling MUCH better by tomorrow. Lots of love to you both Jenn
17th November 2009

mucho perros, no mucho Nat y Ve
It's really nice to hear from you Ve. Look forward to hearing Nat's comments mostly cause it will mean she is feeling better. I hope you are enjoying yourselves even if Nat sleeps a lot. Cloe is doing fine.

Tot: 0.19s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb