London - Madrid - Lima - Cusco


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
August 1st 2013
Published: August 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

So after 23 hours of travelling, we have finally arrived in Cusco! It has been an extremely exciting journey where we've bumped into lots of interesting travellers! We met a lovely Peruvian family in Lima and they were giving us facts about Peru and lake titicacca. The view from the plane between Lima and cusco was beautiful and it included the snow capped mountains and valleys. When we landed in cusco, Saadia and I were picked up by Betty from Mundo Verde. The driver and Betty were amazed by the fact that we were Asians from England! They expressed their love for bollywood movies and Shah Rukh Khan!

We are staying in a lovely hostel with very friendly staff and the view from our window is incredible! We've been around the town and had a lovely meal! We've been soaking up the culture and admiring the scenery. Saadia and I walked into a massage parlour and after some haggling, have managed to get a good deal and promised the woman that we shall be back tomorrow for some pampering!

We shall be going down in a bit to meet Pablo, our supervisor during our elective, to discuss our itinerary for the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to getting some hands on dental experience and also learning some Spanish!

That's all for now... Buenos noches!

Advertisement



5th August 2013

sounds like ur having an amazing time :D saddia loves her massages lol

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb