Roadblock


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
October 26th 2008
Published: October 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We´ll we are still in Cusco and looks like we may be for a few days.

We were planning to head to Boliva via Lake Titicaca, but it appears the locals are a bit cheesed off about what they see as unlawful overuse of local resources and therefore have set up a roadblock and aren´t letting any buses through.

It´s OK though as we have a great little hostel and have met some nice people here. If we can´t get on a bus today/tonight then we´ll head for the markets and some more Inca Ruins just out of Cusco in Pisca.

I might buy myself some pan pipes and start learning some tunes. I was thinking I could learn Bleeding Love and some Take That tunes on the pan pipes and then Sarita and we could go busking and earn some money for more holidays. Also on the pan pipe hits list is Stairway to Heaven, Ziggy Stardust, Back in Black and American Pie.

You all better save up your pennies for the up and coming album 'Adam and Sarita´s Pan Pipe Classics' - we´re thinking the first release will be a live double CD!


Advertisement



27th October 2008

...and can I release it?!
30th October 2008

Will there be a gig?
Once you've done the warm-up tour with the crowds of Bolivia, I'm sure the Bull and Gate would happily play host to the first night of a British Tour. Woo-hoo x

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb