Cusco, Peru


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
June 23rd 2008
Published: June 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well we were in Cusco for 3 days before Machu Picchu and for one day after, but theu were days well spent. On the first day most of the group did a scavenger hunt that was set up for us by Jen and Steph to help us get to know the city better, which consisted of an amazing rap video by one group. That night we got to have Peruvian Chinese food which is similar to that back at home but not the same, and then got ready to go to a discoteca. Preparing to the discoteca started to get crazy after a game of zip, zip, boing got out of control and the night ended with Mike getting lost and having a night to remember. The second day everyone went on a hike to ruins outside of the city with our guide for Machu Picchu, Jose. The hike consisted of ruins and caves and being extras for a music video that no one can remember the name of. The third day was a free day and everyone just did their own thing. The day after we got back from Machu Picchu was another free day but most of us got massages that day that came with a lot of strange techniques...but it still helped get the kinks out! Then we were off to Ica.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb