A piece of home


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » West » Canoa
March 12th 2009
Published: March 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hangin' outHangin' outHangin' out

Henry, Bre, & Linsy
Hello,

We are going to give this picture thing a try today, we are at a restaurant called the "surf shack" and we have our computer so here goes nothing! While we are sitting here enjoying the nice weather while having a beer, burgers, fries and pizza, while watching an episode of the simpsons on fox (feels like we are at home). Well the internet has been installed at the hotel but no wifi and no signal strength, hmmm, feels like charter is here, ha, ha! We are still keeping our fingers crossed for maybe monday!
Since the last time we blogged, we have laid out on the beach, watched sunsets, have eaten good food, homework and studied, (well Henry, DJ, and BreBre) dranked and socialized with the other guests, and enjoyed our private beach, oh, and yeah, not to be out done by DJ, I had an injury while playing ping pong with Henry. Everyone has been healthy, no major injuries. Dj worked off some of his surfing expenses by helping Ryan (owner of the surfing school) do some brush clearing on his property, needless to say, he was very exhausted today. The host family went on vacation on tuesday afternoon through sunday and Breana has not had Linsy to play with, and Henry and DJ have not had their spanish lessons, but Henry and Ryan have created a board game (Trouble) and Breana has been teaching everyone how to play it and has been beating them, of course. Five more people have arrived at the hotel and Henry got to play hotel host, gave them a tour and booked their room (thinks he works there now!), 3 Canadians, and a couple from Washington state. Hello from the kids to all their friends and family. Talk to you all soon!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



14th March 2009

Glad you're having fun!
We finally decided to check this blog out. Looks like you're all doing very well and having a great time. Hannah misses you all terribly!!!!! Steve and I just got back from New Orleans Wednesday and have been trying to get back into the routine. We had a great time, but Hannah stayed with friends and was terribly sick the entire time. I'm afraid the big orange fish did not do well with your being gone. Steve thinks he may have frozen. We sure miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon. Love the Johnsons.
14th March 2009

Wonsey's having fun!
I see you're getting settled in! I loved the pictures and in a sense, Henrya and DJ are being homeschooled! LOL! Are the kids missing USA yet? Doesn't look like it! Thanks for keeping us updated w/blogs and pics. I always look forward to it! Praying for you all!

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb