South America!


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » North » Quito
April 13th 2008
Published: April 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok,

Since i got a hell of alot of abuse for not actually telling anyone what i did for the first two months of my trip i thought maybe completely leaving everyone in the dark was a bad idea. BUT since i don´t really like sending those group emails, and abused all of you when you sent them to me, i though i´d go all modern and do a travel blog for the next 5 months of my Journey.

I am currently in Quito in Ecuador, got in yesterday at 6pm local time so roughly 11ish UK time and excitingly went straight yo bed.
For those of you who don´t know what i am doing in Ecuador i am spending 3 weeks in a laungage school in Quito then high taling it to Peru. The plan so far (and it´ll be interesting to see how much it actually changes) is flee ecuador once i know enough Spanish to live, surf for a week in the North of Peru, then head south to Lima, go to Cusco, do Matchu Pitchu, go to lake Titi Kaka, spend roughly 3 weeks in Bolivia - Salt Flats and all other things Bolivian then head to Benous Aires to meet Jo at the end of June. After that its Brazil and i´m home on the 25th of August!

So far since i´ve arrived and seen nothing it seems a bit rash to tell you anything about Quito except it is rainy, overcast and roughly between 18 and 12 degrees. It is also pretty Humid and 2,000m above sea level. Anything else you want to know about it look it up!


That´s all for now. I´ll actually tell you intersting things as and when they happen!

Simon

(once i start taking photo´s i will start adding them to this)!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0701s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb