oh deary me!!!


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » North » Quito
December 28th 2006
Published: December 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well to add to the hit list of people ....uuurrggh insurance folk!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGHhh. I kind of thought that the point of travel insurance was to cover you for unforseen eventualities. Well we are informed that "liquidation" is not covered by our supposed travel insurance, so all cancellation and curtailment articles are hence cancelled and they owe us nothing! Thanks great.

Lots of people seem similarly pissed off and there have been riots at the airmadrid office in quito (just around the corner) and at the airport and the military police have been called out-its even the first story on the national news, so it must have had further consequences than just some cancelled travellers holidays.

We´re currently pursuing any chance of some flight home that doesn´t cost $6ooo dollars!!!!!I have tyo keep repeating the mantra..."its all part of the adventure,its all part of the adventure...."

All phone calls are ending badly at the moment..petes just comeback from speaking to airlines...and there is no availability.

Signing out for now...K+P

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb