Parque Nacional Tayrona


Advertisement
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Split rockSplit rockSplit rock

Most of the coast line had lots of huge rocks split by the power of the sea.
Close to Tatanga is Tayrona National Park, which has some beautiful beaches on a jungle covered coast.

It was hassle to get their as we had to get a local bus to the park and then walk for a further 2 hours to Cabo a place on the beach we wanted to stay, which is most popular with travelers and we could see why. looking back it might of been easier to get a boat direct to the beach as there must be someone willing to take you.

The main attraction is a Cabaña with hammocks sat on a hill over looking the beach and ocean. Beautiful scenery and would of been a great place to sleep, unfortunately they were fully booked and we had to settle for a tent close by to the beach. It wasn’t the best night sleep I have had with a nice hard floor but the views were amazing and a great place to relax and forget about everything. Going form the people who were staying they loved it too and you could tell they have been there for a while! Lots of true hippy travelers!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Some weird looking Jelly Fish!Some weird looking Jelly Fish!
Some weird looking Jelly Fish!

At first I thought it was some novelty condom!
Foot StepsFoot Steps
Foot Steps

Only my foot steps on the Beach!
Accomadation on the coast.Accomadation on the coast.
Accomadation on the coast.

A hut on the beach with hammocks overlooking the ocean.
Home sweet HomeHome sweet Home
Home sweet Home

Home for the night!


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb