Getting on the Infinity


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile
January 17th 2016
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -33.0206, -71.5548

After a nice breakfast we left the hotel for two hour coach trip to Valparaiso. Not before we had half an hour of chaotic organisation on behalf of the rep. The coach trip was through the wine region...there also seemed to be a lot of corn growing there too. We didn't see much of Valparaiso as we booked into the terminal and embarked straight away. We had champagne as we boarded and then went to a terrace at the back of the ship for some lunch. After a short wander around the deck we found our room and As luck may have it, the bags arrived at our room soon after. It didn't take long to unpack. We then went to the outside pool for a quick swim, a dunk in the jacuzzi and a 'kip' on the comfy loungers. Dinner was at 20:30 in the Blu restaurant....we had to eat there as its part of the 'Aquaclass' deal. The food is great, the staff are great, it's going to be a fairly classy trip! The couple on the next table were Germans from Dortmund. They were very friendly. We got back to our room, the bed had been turned back and there's a chocolate there with the ships itinerary for tomorrow - took 20 minutes to read as it's a full onboard itinerary including the opportunity to spend much more money on all kinds of things from drinks and photo packages to pieces of art or a Rolex watch and chocolate coloured diamonds!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb