North of Chile!


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile
November 26th 2007
Published: November 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello all!!
sorry aparentlly i am really bad at staying updated so i will try to catch up a bit now! OOok well i will start of wher the last entry ended after we had just arrived in San Pedro. The town seemed like it was vertually deserted except the turists we saw. Our first night there we took a bus to a conservatory to watch the stars. It was absolutelly gorgeous and the sky was perfectly clear but we were all extremelly tired from all the traveling we had done. Then next morning we had to leave by 7:00 so we didnt get much sleep. We went to several places that day including these gorgeous llagoons. They were bright blue and we got to have lunch overlooking them. Our cabin had a kitchen so we all got to cook what we wanted.. although our options where limited because there was a real grocery store. We were all in bed by 9:30 because we had to leave at 4:00am the next morning!!! We drove 2 hours to see these geysers shoot off as the sunrises. After the geysers we went to hotsprings. It was funny because some of us were in swimsuits at 9 in the morning and others were in winter jackets and gloves! That night we went to watch the sunrise.. it was cool we got to watch it rise and set in the same day.. we were very tired after it all.. We got to go sandboarding which was cool but very different from what I expected. Its looks a lot like snowboarding but really is nothing like it! Some of the others had some pretty nasty spills and got sand EVERYWHERE! The last night we went out with our tour guide and some people we had met along the way. Our first trip to the north was AMAZING and super gorgeous! I feel very blessed to have this opportunity!! SEE YOU ALL SOON!
ANG

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb