This trio has landed


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Atacama
March 5th 2011
Published: March 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We are now in San Pedro de Atacama. Neat town in the middle of a very different landscape than we have ever seen. Comparisons to a moonscape are not far from the truth. Tomorrow going to visit geysers, and will have photos. Or not. I just checked, and getting at the USB ports on the computers in the lobby of our hotel looks like a real pain.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Crossing pathsCrossing paths
Crossing paths

San Pedro was the second place where we ran into Martin and Valeska, and the third time we met Elissa Dennis. Nice


6th March 2011

Chilean food
Dear Abbey. For "onces" today I had "compleatos". Thx for the recipe! Delicious! Have a great time in the desert. I love you very much.
6th March 2011

I continue to enjoyiiiiiii eadin
6th March 2011

I continue to enjoy reading about your adventures and seeing all your pictures. Gotta love technology! A perfect way to keep a journal of your trip. Take care and look forward to more news. Enjoy!
6th March 2011

Helping Hand
Googled your location thought I'd give you a hand .... and suggest you see the giant hand sculpture in the Atacama Desert ... just in case it isn't on the tour. This looks like an amazing place! Can't wait to hear about your impressions. Also met a woman from Lima, she offered to give her brothers contact info in Lima for you to use if you wish. I'll email it tomorrow. Love you all D Cat.

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.032s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb