Rest of Brazil


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
July 19th 2006
Published: September 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The rest of Brazil was fabulous! We had amazing weather which worked well for Lesa's tan but as you can see it just gave me a red nose! We spent the most of this time on Ilha Grande, an amazing island off the coast of Rio! Island life comes highly recommended but if you ever go don't drink too much Caprinha-it's much stonger than it tastes!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Dan and Kelly Dan and Kelly
Dan and Kelly

This was on a boat trip we took around the island to several of its beaches!
The water was deeper than we thought!The water was deeper than we thought!
The water was deeper than we thought!

It was a struggle to keep cameras, wallets and watches out of the water-especially for short people like us!
SnorklingSnorkling
Snorkling

Or we would have been if i could have got the googles to fit my abnormally shaped head!
All of the group at the end of the boat trip!All of the group at the end of the boat trip!
All of the group at the end of the boat trip!

And after quite a few cocktails!
Emma, Jonna and Caprinha Man!!!!!Emma, Jonna and Caprinha Man!!!!!
Emma, Jonna and Caprinha Man!!!!!

He is the most generous barman alive!!
Street festival on Ilha GrandeStreet festival on Ilha Grande
Street festival on Ilha Grande

This was probably one of the weirdest plays i have seen. The men dressed as women and the women as men and i think there was some sort of a wedding taking place, after that it lost me!


Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb