Travel Blog Assignment 4


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
November 21st 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

The country I choose is Brazil. This country has a lot of trends they are shown to use. According to the http://latinlink.usmediaconsulting.com/2012/08/the-top-10-trends-in-brazilian-marketing-and-media/ website the number one trend there is luxury market. There spending's are, 37% Designer clothing/footwear, 28% Wines champagnes and spirits, 17% Luxury accessories, 12% Luxury jewelry and watches, and 6% Other. You can tell that Brazil is very materialistic. You can tell they want the finer things in life, like us people in America.

One main language in Brazil is Portuguese, it is spoken by nearly 100 percent of the population. There is a class system even though there is many ethnics. They have the class system with color and economic status. The middle and upper class has no interaction with the lower class; however, only if it is with maids, drivers, etc. Only 40% of women in Brazil make up the working class. The rest of them are usually in the low paid jobs. In 1998 women fought for the right for equality; yet, there is still inequality.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb