B2 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

http://www.brazil.org.za/politics-intro.html#.UjKFLcamjng

In the article I have chosen based on political government I learned that Brazil's government is some what similar to the U.S's. In 1980's Brazil became a democracy. The government has three parts to it they are Executive, Legislative, and Judicial. The people that have to vote are from ages 18-69; however, if you are 16,17 or 69 and older have the choice to vote or not. The presidents and mayors are voted by Brazilian residents because the government is a democracy. This concludes what i have learned from reading the article (link is above the picture).

The current political structure government in Brazil is Democracy. Democracy is when the individuals are able to vote that they want. Since there are three parts of the government they each are in charge in something different, different amount of time and people. The person who has power in Brazil is the president; the president is Dilma Rousseff she is only able to have a four year term. Dilma interacts with her power by showing what can do to make Brazil better for the residents to live in and help.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb