Official day off


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
July 5th 2010
Published: July 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Monday, our official day off! As the camps were starting the next day however we were more than happy to muck in and help make the place pristine! The rest of the day we spent topping off our tan (although we all ended the day the same colour we started the day just dripping with sweat) and awaited our promised meal claiming to be one of the best meals of our lives... we were not disappointed. A metro and a bus journey away we arrived in a more affluent area by the beach. Here the second tropical rainfall of our trip occured and we hurried into the restaurant. Here we were presented with a selection of some of the most amazing food... sushi, steak cut right onto your plate, salad and cheese... if you know my eating habits you will be aware I could't have asked for much more! With our bellies nicely filled we strolled down the picturesque beach front whilst avoiding the little animals borrowing into the sand which we have not quite become used to. The return journey at 11 was still very humid and when we returned home without hesitation we headed off to bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb