How can I get a visa to Brazil?


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
February 2nd 2019
Published: February 2nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

Everybody wants to visit a beautiful place to spend their vacations, so that they could relax and enjoy. Brazil is one of those lovely countries with scenes to die for. A country with landforms in the shape of beaches, Islands and a country where your enthusiasm for Foot-ball can know its peak. So, to appreciate nature, Brazil can be visited. But a question comes in every person’s mind who have Brazil on their bucket list that, how can I get a visa to Brazil? Now, acquiring visa to Brazil for US citizensis made very easy along with people having Australian, Japanese or Canadian passport, you can get an e-Visa which is easier to get.

There are some steps that must be taken in to consideration be fore applying for an e-Visa. The person who is applying must have Australian, Japanese, US or Canadian passport. Your intent to visit Brazil must be only as a tourist and also you cannot exceed your visit for more than 90 days. Then you need to submit the application for e-visa through VFS website. Then to fill in the application form you must choose the country of which you hold the passport, normal passport details will be required, and you must have a proper visa even for a minor. Also, the e-visa portal is not associated to any embassy or consulate general, after all the information has been put in the payment will be outstanding. The fee can be paid through MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay Debit or Credit card.

An outstanding fee of $40 along with service fee of $4.24 will be charged and this Brazilian tourist visa cost has to be paid in US Dollars. The e-visa completion process can take up to 5 business days and if the process takes more than 5 working days then the website must be contacted. The applicants should keep a hard-copy of the e-visa with them during their visit. Once, you e-visa is complete the individual will be made aware about it through an email or a text message which will have a copy of all the necessary documents such as a visitor visa sticker, applicant’s data etc.

Now there will be no need to contemplate hard on the question that how can I get a visa to Brazil? Now people have a chance to travel to Brazil to view those enchanting Island such as Iiha Grande, Copacabana Beach, Iguacu falls, the enthralling Amazon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1017.4kb