¿¿ Carneval ??


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo
February 22nd 2007
Published: February 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey peps...

What the go?? This is a belated entry this time of my brazilian samba licking experience, so im just hoping i remember the better half of what happened..

Well dropped into south america and had a quick change of about 30c degrees from the country id just left... And in truth south american style the plane, like completely everything that happens in this beautiful continent, was late to arrive. So poor Lia (my kick arse and attractive brazilian buddy) had a nice two hour wait for me, but hey it didnt help that she was waiting in the wrong terminal, which meant that i found her not the other way around 😊 Anyway slept like a baby that night.. Following day was friday and i spends the day catching up on things, like facing the reality that i not speak these peoples language, this was something i quickly learnt after a supermarket experience.. That night i had the absolute pleasure of catching up with some old brazilian mates (bia and pedro), which was flared by a trendy bar and music from the 'SambaSonicos'.. A good mixture of sugar, lime and cachaça, all muddled and shaked, BOW = the goodness they call Caipirinha!!!...

The next day Lia drove me two hour east to the coast where we arrived at her uncle's place.. Now this is hard to picture but try - waiting there was a beautiful house with a three foot wide path of white sand, which ran through tropical flora to open up only 30metre later onto this bliss beach which ran miles one way and miles the other way.. And this was the location i shared my first carneval experience, lets just say im not virgin to it anymore..

The four days on the beach were spent partying, swimming, relaxing, recoverying, watching the samba dome actitives, heading up and down the coast to enjoy more parties! The first night there lia and i hit up a high class club which was situation on a cliff. So by the time you had walked from the bar at the top finished your drink and were really for the next you were looking out over the sea on an open balony like platform just above the waves which were crashing into the rocks below, very nice.. the club was called 'Bananas' and there was definately one thing noticable about the place, i was flirting with the absolute elite of brazil.. and apart from it being of the most attractive club i have ever been to there are three things that keep making me laugh - it costed me about $50 to come in, i only saw one fat person the whole night and basically everyone was underage, Classic!

I had some great time with lia's family that were staying at the beach house. There was a party of all the residents of the local beach houses one of the nights which was probably my favorite night out because everyone was completely loose - im talking grandparents to the kiddies.. And maybe the most enjoyable thing was not onlñy getting to know and chill out with the people around the house but playing this crazy card game against Lia's grandmother, to which i spend 4hours one night trying to bet this poor (but incredible, not not to be underestimated as i learnt) 70-80 year old women at her own game.. I should have left it allow after the first game becuase that somehow worked out to be my best..

anyway i've written a book already.. but hey i have to say i love brazil its totally up there with my favorites.. Good times, little sleep and beautiful curves..

live it, love it

md

Advertisement



28th February 2007

you got s-curvy real bad
you and your curves, max, they'll be the end of you.... great to hear from you. love soph
1st March 2007

jealousy...
I want to play cards with Lia's grandmother.
4th March 2007

Whose ass is shown on picture 1. Bloody aussies...
Max you bastard you are doing it all over again. I shamelessly admit that i am really jealous. Malaka. Keep the flag high. And the heroics. Savvas
7th March 2007

pics on da beach!
Hola chico! Put the pics there! They are cool, except for the fact invencible grandma is not there... but yeah, they dont need to put so scary name in that lovely face, hey? :) saludos! beijos! Lia
8th March 2007

Puta Madre
Hey Maxo, pretty much just wanted a puta madre up there on the comments list. Great to hear you are having a blast. Sorry our phone conversation got cut short, my phone conditions only allowed me a $20 overseas call once a month, so once again credit will be wasted. Will look into changing that, if not look forward to a monthly phone call.

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb