More brazillllll


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro
May 12th 2013
Published: May 12th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hey!!!!
We went to a wedding last night 😊 it was beautiful. Although someone fainted during the ceremony. Ouch. But the bride didnt notice so that was good. The after party was gorgeous and the food was delicious!!! They had so many chocolate tables, which were just full of all these different types of white, dark and milk small decorated choccysss!! Yummy!! I wore one of alis dresses which was so kind of her 😊 Ali also played the trumpet at the wedding and was fabo. Go Ali J!! Also!!! Cadu came FIRST in his competition! CHAMPION! Gooooooo cadoodle! We have still been teaching at the school as well and it has been going much better without the awful woman who does NOT stop speaking in charge. I think they are actually learning a fair amount which feels very rewarding 😊 Rach and I went to this club the other night which was very 'Brazilian.' There was a band playing there from one of the favelas and me and rach knew none of the music at all haha!! But everyone else seemed to love them! Lots of love!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Party time!!Party time!!
Party time!!

All of us at the wedding party having fun!! They handed out masks for everyone to wear as well, but Ali got a glowing necklace lol
WeddddddingWedddddding
Wedddddding

Us and one of alis old friends who lives in Peru. Edward. He's nice. Posh and party is how I'd describe him!! ?


Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.111s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb