apartment in copacabana


Advertisement
Published: July 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

rio baby rio baby rio baby


yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee we are in rio de janeiro!!!!

we are staying in an apartment with two students on copacabana beach in rio!!! We got this deal for two weeks in this apartment!!! Its great, I can hear the waves from my bedroom window and the beach is across the road!!!!!

First day we went to a mini stadium 2 watch the football game brazil via ghana. Our mates from brazil had told us this was the place to be, but u did need tickets. So we grab a taxi here and realise that we dont even know how to say in portuguese, do u have any spare tickets. So we try to find people who speak english and 2 ask them how we can say this in portuguese. However everyone is like, u have no chance, u will never ever get in and no one will have spare tickets. We realise that as we cant really speak portuguese we cant even buy or blag our way in and so just as the games about to start loads of people are trying to get in. We realise we have to go with the crowd and we get past the first ticket check point (holding a piece of paper as a ticket) then we run through the next ticket check point and we are in, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, loads of tents with screens and an arena with a big screen!!!! Brazil win, the samba bands start up and everyone gets even more drunk!!! Great fun!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0299s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb