DAY 31


Advertisement
Published: December 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

AnshuAnshuAnshu

looking hot!!
So today we manage to get a refund on the remaining days and decide to find better accomodation or one that is at least not so noisy. We search through or handy books and find one in Copacabana and there is a room available for us. We pack our backs and catch a cab there - what a lovely hostel this was, so beautiful and clean and quite. We are pleased as its in Copacabana, two minutes from the beach.....this is the life. Carry are bags to our room and think of enjoying a lovely shower only to find we have left our keys at the last hostel after locking our bags. We quickly find out where the Metro is and how we go about getting back to Botafogo. We catch the Metro and head back to the hostel - and find our keys!!!! Breathe a sigh of relief, we were in such a hurry to get out of the place we forgot the keys, couldnt believe it. Anyway with keys in pocket we catch the Metro back and are quite please with ourselves for having caught the Metro. Once back in Copacabana - we organise some lunch and a shower and head for the beach to relax. I am so tired from not having slept for two days.

The beach life at Copacabana is just fantastic, with vendors selling almost everything (grillled prawns, sun hats, bikinis, sarongs, jewellry, shoes, ice cream, arts and crafts, coconuts) and people paying sports all over the beach. You can just feel the energy in the place - so alive any time of the day or night, always something happening. Unlike any other beach we have been to, so it had no comparision - it was just an awesome experience. We bought a sarong each - the colour were to amazing to resist =))

The beach is fanatastic, crack open some coconuts and just chill for the rest of the day, even have a bit of an afternoon siesta and then back to the beach for some Caipirinha and more coconuts!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0667s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb