The end of the beginning


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Búzios
November 19th 2009
Published: November 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well this really is the end of a wonderful beginning to our married life together. Rudi and I spent the morning walking around downtown and trying to figure out the mystery of why only half the stores were open. We managed to learn that this upcoming weekend is a long one for Brazil and many stores were either closed or didn't open until 1:30p!! Crazy!! Thankfully our favourite treat place was open and we indulged in (healthy) açai frozen yumminess.

The afternoon was spent on the beach, in the water and an intense game of crazy eights 😊 We have just enjoyed the sunset on our honeymoon and our last Brazilian dinner. We are being picked up tomorrow morning at 8am (oh yes, another GAP "adventure" getting that sorted out but at least we will be prepared) and heading to the airport to spent the day. We met another couple here who are from Vancouver and they are on the same flight as us and Rudi and I are both looking forward to speaking english with others.

Thank you all for following us along our honeymoon and for all of your comments. We have had an amazing vacation and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending to the most wonderful time in our lives (so far).

See you all very soon XO


Advertisement



20th November 2009

So glad you two had a good time. I laughed out loud in my very quiet work environment when I read that you ate sushi....you can never get away from it lol!! We will have to try the salmon role when we have our own sushi night!! Can't wait to see you and hear all about it!!

Tot: 0.241s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0662s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb