Amazing!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Paraná » Foz do Iguaçu
February 11th 2007
Published: February 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We are a bit behind with the travel blog - how has this happened? After we had to leave our little paradise Guarda do Embau, we headed to Florianopolis to spend some more time on the beach. It was nice and we did a bit of trekking to the beach, chilled out in the hammock and enjoyed the waves. Francesco had a bit of a hard time as he managed to run into wasps and they stung him 4 times within a second. Hence, we didn´t make it to the nudist beach. Then, he managed to fall off the hammock and it was rather painful.

However, soon we made our way to Foz the Iguacu to check out the waterfalls. After having seen so many great pictures, it was no disappointment as the views are really amazing. The Brazilian side has great views and the trails in Argentina lead you close to the waterfalls. There is a lot of wildlife to spot, we saw monkeys, butterflies, aligators and the loads of annoying rakoons. Obviously we went a bit overboard with our pictures, but we took a lot more...Hopefully, the videos are good as it takes ages to upload them! We are staying in a hostel again and as always, they try to sell you expensive tours to the falls and there is no need for this! It is so easy and a lot cheaper to take the local buses. In general, this hostel is a rip off as the owners are taking adventage of travellers.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



15th February 2007

Wasps are nasty!
Those waterfalls are awesome! Franky your hair is growing back quickly. This travel blog is really good, wish Me and Kase could be dedicated enough to keep a diary of our travels over the past 2 years. Keep the photos coming!
19th February 2007

wow
what beautiful nature you enjoy!! my favourite picture are the butterflies drinking water. i also enjoyed a week of holiday in Hamburg and Vienna which was great. greetings from salzburg!

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb