Brazil...football mad, they arent the only ones!!


Advertisement
Published: January 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

At 3-0 up, the arsenal fans are already leaving the mighty lane!At 3-0 up, the arsenal fans are already leaving the mighty lane!At 3-0 up, the arsenal fans are already leaving the mighty lane!

We can see you sneaking out!...We can see you sneaking out!!
Oh yes! So we arrived into Foz de Iguacu yesterday afternoon. (the Brazilian side of the falls) Now clearly we havent done much since yesterdays blogs, as we are heading off to see the falls from this side this afternoon.

However, last night when I was typing them up, the Spurs vs Arsenal 2nd leg of the League Cup semi-final was on. I started to watch on the net, but then the lady was closing the shop, a bit grumpy we started walking down the street only to find a really small bar showing the game! What a result!.....the only result better than that was the 5-1 drubbing we gave the Wenger boys!!

Oh yes people 5-1!! Needless to say we were ridiculously excited! So much so that when we were a bit lagered up and on our way back to our hostel, we passed a stall selling knock off Arsenal shirts. Well we had to do it didnt we?! Yep, we purchased said shirt, went back to the hostel, had a few more beers and then got carried away with the piccies!

A euphoric day in the history of Spurs and what a way to arrive in
JJ!! Always said whe was a legend!JJ!! Always said whe was a legend!JJ!! Always said whe was a legend!

And he ran the gooners ragged!!
Brazil, the modern home of football!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Its all smiles.....Its all smiles.....
Its all smiles.....

As Lennon lashes home goal number 4!!
Oh dear!Oh dear!
Oh dear!

When Malbranque made it 5, we really were taking the piss!
How apt!!How apt!!
How apt!!

Ok so its fair to say that last night we wern't feeling particularly mature!
Woosh!!Woosh!!
Woosh!!

Its all ablaze!! What id give to see arsene's face now!!
Spurs are on their way to Wembley!!Spurs are on their way to Wembley!!
Spurs are on their way to Wembley!!

Tottenhams gonna do it again!!
Here lies....Here lies....
Here lies....

Alas poor Gooners.......
One for the hair diaries!One for the hair diaries!
One for the hair diaries!

It has a mind of its own!
One for the hair diaries!One for the hair diaries!
One for the hair diaries!

It has a mind of its own!


Tot: 0.246s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0677s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb